Standard Drawings define the materials, set out standard construction details and provide general design data for Power and Water infrastructure. Where applicable, alternatives are provided to reflect the different environmental conditions that apply throughout the Northern Territory.
- Power Supply VolumesProvides access to Standard Drawings related to Power Infrastructure.
- Vol 01 - Overhead Line Manual
- Vol 02 - Underground Manual
- Vol 03 - Street Lighting Manual
- Vol 04 - Aerial Bundled Cable Manual
- Vol 11 - Metering Manual (Drawings Only)
- Vol 12 - Standards Bulletin Manual
- Vol 25 - Single Wire Earth Return Line Manual
- x Superseded Drawings Not For New Constructions Vol 1 - Overhead Line Manual x
- x Superseded Drawings Not For New Constructions Vol 2 - Underground Manual x
- Remote Operations VolumesProvides access to Standard Drawings related to Water and Sewerage Infrastructure.
- Drawing Procedures VolumeProvides a list of procedures for producing drawings for Power and Water.
Providing excellent service is important to us. If you have any queries, comments or suggestions about our online Standard Drawings, please use our Feedback Form.